Tuesday 10 March 2009

Slacking on blogging!

I guess my life has been too mixed up for me to blog it. Not sure I want to share all the ins & outs with the cyber world but I have nearly got divorced this month and things still are rocky...

At least my book business has really been taking off and I've been one of the top sales people in my division for the last month!! Lots of bookings for big events coming up and I've finally recruited someone to join my team. As she is local she has lots of useful contacts do for getting in to places.

I've also got an interview for a full time job at one of my schools as I need to change from my current job. It's on Monday so fingers crossed.

I am attempting to get the grips of Twitter so may be doing that instead of this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message